As many people know Robin Williams was truly one amazing person with a huge beautiful soul. He was able to brighten up the lives of everyone around him, his comedy and wits were so strong that he was able to light up peoples faces around the world. He is without a doubt one unforgettable person that was taken way to early but he was hiding some deep pain from the world. So below we have selected a few of our favorite quotes that will be sure to put a smile on your face. Be sure to share with your friends also.
Each quote makes me think about life, love, joy, and laughter. Enjoy.
1. “No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.”
2. “Comedy is acting out optimism.”
3. “Spring is nature’s way of saying, ‘Let’s party!’”
4. “Cocaine is God’s way of telling you, you are making too much money.”
5. “Never pick a fight with an ugly person, they’ve got nothing to lose.”
6. “You’re only given a little spark of madness. You mustn’t lose it.”
7. “Please, don’t worry so much. Because in the end, none of us have very long on this Earth. Life is fleeting.”
8. “See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time.”
9. “Medicine, law, business, engineering, these are noble pursuits and necessary to sustain life. But poetry, beauty, romance, love: these are what we stay alive for.”
10. “You will have bad times, but they will always wake you up to the stuff you weren’t paying attention to.”
11. “Good people end up in Hell because they can’t forgive themselves.”